Athens Asylum T-Shirts and Posters
Original artwork, by local artist, Sandy Plunkett, promoting the preservation of the Athens Asylum has been incorporated on t-shirts and posters in an effort by local citizens to support the efforts of Ohio University and community leaders to re-purpose all of the historic buildings.
The theme on the t-shirts and posters is “Athens Asylum, Est. 1868 – Heritage Worth Preserving.” The t-shirts were printed by Precision Imprint and the posters were printed by Minuteman Press, both of Athens.
The t-shirts and posters are on sale at the Athens County Historical Society and Museum at 65 N. Court St
- New, second edition black version of the t-shirt now available.
- The t-shirts cost $18.68 + tax ($1.32) = $20
- Posters cost $5.61 + tax ($.39) + $6
- Help raise awareness to preserve the Athens Asylum buildings and grounds for coming generations.
- Buy a t-shirt and poster. Give them as gifts.