- 3’x5’ (foot) 210D Double Sided Nylon Embroidered Flag
- Indoor/Outdoor Flag
- UV-Resistant color fast ink to protect vibrancy of colors in sunlight
- Great for hanging inside or from standard flag poles
- Light weight fabric will fly even in gentle breezes
- Double seam with 4 Rows of stitching on the fly end for extra durability
- Premium header complete with 2 grommets for hoisting
Caring for Your Flag
- Do not store a damp flag. It can get moldy. Allow it to dry and store it in a moisture-proof container.
- If your flag is dirty, you can hand wash it in cold water with mild detergent and allow it to air dry. You can also take it to the dry cleaners. Washing your flag regularly will increase its lifespan.
- You can do minor repairs to your flag if they are not noticeable and it is still a fitting emblem. Flags in bad condition should be retired and replaced.
- Position your flagpole in a clear area where your flag won’t whip against rough surfaces, branches or anything it can snag on.
- Keep your flagpole clean and in good repair. Rust can stain and corrode your flag and rough edges can tear it.
Extreme Weather conditions
- Strong winds and rain can cause damage to flags of many fabrics. Even all-weather flags will wear faster in these conditions. It’s best to take flags down in bad weather. It’s also important to check your flag regularly for damage.