Time to Renew Enrollment in the Kroger Community Rewards Program . . . It is NOT done automatically each year!
As you know, we get receive donations from the Kroger Company through our members who shop there IF they have enrolled and designated the ACHS&M as the recipient for rewards. You must re-enroll each year in April! Regardless of how recently you might have enrolled, it must be done again in April of each year to count.
It’s easy for you to enroll or re-enroll in Kroger Community Rewards. Simply visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com, click on “OHIO,” and click on “Enroll.” You must have a valid online account at Kroger.com and must sign up online to participate.
If you are shopping at Krogers and are not designating a rewards recipient, you are throwing away money that could come back to the Athens County Historical Society and Museum! This costs you nothing but a few moments of your time to set up.
HERE HOW TO SIGNUP/RE-REGISTER
- Register your Kroger plus card online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy (you will need the number)
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer” box (unless you have previously registered online.)
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email to finalize card registration.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Link your card with MVSO 80004 (This is the Athens Historical Society and Museum ID)
- Log into your account at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the MVSO NPO number (80004) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for the MVSO (80004) until after you have registered your card AND linked it to the MVSO.
- If you use your phone number (alternate ID) at the register instead of swiping your card, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card (or use alternate ID that is associated with your registered Kroger Plus card) when shopping for each purchase to court.